Some common mistakes that may kill your business online are:
- not being able to funnel active leads via social media,
- not being able to create digital content for generating leads,
- not having a customer database you can reach with email,
- not making it convenient to shop,
- not getting referrals from your community,
- not being able to provide as secure environment for data,
- not having a mobile friendly website, and
- being invisible on Google and Bing.
You need to have a strong presence on social media and a strong email list of active clients to interact with to generate sales. If you don’t reach out and make your company known, then how will customers be interested in what you have to offer?
Read the full article here:
9 Common Mistakes That May Kill Your Business Online
For more information about your online business go to