BrightZone provides exceptional marketing and social media value to small business owners, both in the product and service business sectors. We start by reviewing business basics, however, our differentiation is linking your business strategy with Internet Marketing, including state of the art social media.
BrightZone is located in Northern Nevada and presently focuses on helping small businesses in the Reno-Sparks Metro area. We are expanding to include the entire Northwest.
Business is constantly changing and evolving, influenced by innovations in technology and growth of Internet applications. BrightZone, along with our colleagues, has been researching the implications of these changes, and their effective implementation over the last several years. We bring an expertise and knowledge to small business owners few others have.
To help us understand the value we can bring to you as a small business owner, we need to understand some basics facts about you and your business.
- What bothers you most about your business today?
- What seems to be going well and what needs improvement?
- Who is your “Ideal Customer”?
- Do you understand who your real competitors are?
- Where does your business fit in your lifestyle and family?
- Lastly, and most significant, are you ready and willing to make changes if they could increase leads and sales conversions; both which would lead to improved profitability?
BrightZone will use the information from the above questions, along with additional research, as the basis of an initial discussion with you, the small business owner. After this initial discussion we will provide you with a free, no obligation assessment of your business that will include:
- Business strategy alignment with expectations and current options.
- Web site effectiveness (if you have one).
- Social Media marketing processes, including mobile apps.
BrightZone can help you significantly improve your sales and profitability. Our initial assessment will provide a proposal covering how BrightZone can assist you, the small business owner, in meeting your goals and objectives. We will work together as part of your business support team. Follow-up discussions and a more in-depth interview will be needed to develop a complete business proposal utilizing BrightZone to meet your business needs.
If, after our assessment, you judge this to not be the case, you can use the information provided with no further commitment.
To take advantage of this no obligation offer contact us at email@example.com.